Seminars for Managers(1/2 or 1 day duration):
Design-for-Test Fundamentals targeting top-level issues for managers and department heads
in project, design, test and production groups.
Training for Design and Test Engineers(3 days duration):
These courses are targeting the DfT issues faced by design and test engineers in digital designs.
Techniques for Designing Testable ICs: Internal Scan, BIST, Boundary Scan and SOC Techniques
Chip DfT PDF
- Day 1 - Basics of Design For Test (Refresher), Internal Scan Design
- Day 2 - DFT Rule Checking, Detection of Delay Faults, Built-In Self Test, Test Data Compression
- Day 3 - Boundary Scan (1149.1) And Its Application To Designing Testable System-On-Chip Devices (1500), IJTAG, DFT Testers
Techniques For Designing Testable Boards And Systems Based On Boundary-Scan Technology
Board DfT PDF
- Day 1 - An introduction To The 1149.1 Boundary Scan Standard: Chip-Level Architecture and Board-Level Application, IEEE 1532 In-System Configuration Standard
- Day 2 - Chip and Board DFT Guidelines, Board DFT Case Study, IEEE 1149.6 “AC-EXTEST” Standard for AC-Coupled LVDS Interconnects
- Day 3 - Applications of Boundary Scan to System And Field-Service Test, Additional Board Test/DFT Topics, Quizzes
- Techniques for Designing Testable ICs: Internal Scan, BIST, Boundary Scan and SOC Techniques
- Techniques For Designing Testable Boards And Systems Based On Boundary-Scan Technology
Specialist Courses for Design and Test Engineers(2 days duration):
Boundary Scan at IC, Board and System Level
Customised Courses and Seminars:
For those who know what specific issues they have from introducing DfT to new recruits to providing
in-depth training on specific topics for design and test engineers(1 to 5 days duration):
Customised Webinar Seminars(1 or 2 hours duration):
Just need a simple overview of what DfT is all about then why not use a web based seminar to deliver
the topic to your target audience.
Techniques For Designing Testable Boards And Systems Based On Boundary-Scan Technology 7th - 9th July
For all training and seminar enquiries please contact DfT Solutions Limited by e-mail or telephone to
discuss further your specific requirements. Click here for contact information.